We often have Support Worker positions available in our Care homes on our main site at Purley on Thames and our Supported living services in the surrounding areas. We have a variety of roles available for Full Time, Part Time, Awake Night and One to One support.
We put people first at Purley Park Trust and that isn’t just about how we work with the people we support. It’s also about building a work environment in which we all feel valued, supported and part of a great team that is doing something great, together.
We think that what we do offers the best and most rewarding job you’ll ever find. No two days are the same and you’ll get the fulfilment that comes from working with people to support them to achieve their own goals and aspirations.
When you start with us you will:
- Get to know the people we support and learn about how we can make their lives better
- Learn a whole range of new skills and knowledge and get qualifications that will help you develop your career
- Love working as part of one of our dedicated teams
- Make new friends and get all of the things that come from working in a really supportive environment
- Be joining an organisation that wants you to help us get better at everything we do
In return, we’ll offer:
- The satisfaction that comes with doing a great job with a great organisation and a whole range of perks and benefits:
- Great pay and working conditions (we 'benchmark our salaries regularly to make sure we're among the highest paying social care providers)
- £48 per night sleep-in allowance and generous overtime rates
- Membership of our employment benefits programme with Perkbox—which gives you amazing savings on hundreds of things from cinema tickets to phone insurance
- Membership of our health cash plan – that lets you claim back money on everyday health costs ( like the dentist, optician etc…) and access to a confidential counselling service
- A great pension scheme that will help you save for your retirement
- Free life assurance. We pay for life insurance for permanent employees that’s worth 3x your annual salary.
- Payments and other rewards for long service and a whole range of other benefits and entitlements. We pay out a lot of these – people tend to stick with us!
- An induction and development programme that’s second to none.